Account set up details for HealthShare Victoria
HSV’s new supply chain operations will be implemented in two stages.
- Stage one commenced on 28 June 2021 with Melbourne Health Logistics’ Tullamarine site serving as HSV’s warehouse hub. Operations are continuing as usual and initially HSV will supply the Melbourne Health cluster of health services before other health services are onboarded.
- Stage two of HSV’s supply chain operations will involve operations transferring to our new Derrimut DC. Suppliers will receive orders from HSV and health services for delivery to this new distribution hub.
As HSV will be a new account, suppliers will need to:
- Set up HSV to cater for purchase order and invoicing related messages.
- Set up HSV in applications, including HSV’s global location number (GLN): 9377779142295. This will be the Bill to GLN.
- Set up a new delivery location to HSV’s Derrimut DC and the associated GLN 9339626016401. This will be the Ship to GLN.
Please find key details below to assist you to add HealthShare Victoria to your accounting or customer system.
ABN: 28 087 208 309
Level 34, Casselden
2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
Invoices should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
HealthShare Victoria Warehouse
18 Foxley Court
Derrimut Vic 3026
Your current credit arrangements with Melbourne Health should be transferred to the HSV account.
For HPV-contracted suppliers, it is important to note that the Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) ABN has not changed. HPV is still the legal entity under the governing legislation and HealthShare Victoria is our new trading name.
Please let us know if you require further information to establish HSV in your system, or if you have any queries please contact the HSV Helpdesk:
(03) 9947 3700