We collaborate with health services during procurement to make sure we choose the best-value products and services for our contracts.
Health service employees participate in reference groups to determine requirements for our product and service tenders. They:
- identify areas for tender.
- develop tender evaluation criteria, standards and specifications.
- identify key users of products.
- consider factors relevant to local, regional and small-and-medium potential supplier enterprises
- make recommendations for awarding contracts
- are bound by a code of conduct and confidentiality agreement.
How to join a reference group
A 'nomination coordinator' from each health service is appointed by our Customer Engagement team. Nomination coordinators nominate their colleagues for reference groups and the chief executive of their service determines the outcome.
Please note, you must be logged in to access the Nominations Portal and access is limited to health service employees.
For more information on reference groups, please see the reference group guides on our Contract and tender resources page.