For health services
From public hospitals to ambulance services and community health organisations, HealthShare Victoria supports Victorian health services to deliver best-value procurement policy and outcomes.
Our team works together with eligible and mandated health care organisations to understand their needs and develop supplier agreements that offer maximum benefits for organisations and their patients.
Our approach to procurement
At HSV, we facilitate the procurement of goods and equipment between suppliers and Victorian healthcare providers.
Our shared management approach values and draws from the expertise and experience of healthcare providers across the state and reflects HSV’s commitment to probity and ‘best-value’ procurement.
- Understand our sourcing streams
- Learn about our reference groups
- Find out about our policy regarding contract exemptions
- Find out more about our approach to compliance
- Access the Help Centre for a list of Frequently Asked Questions for Health Services.
- Find out if your health service is eligible to apply to access HSV purchasing contracts.