For health services
We negotiate collective agreement contracts on behalf of Victorian public health services. Health services and other eligible services uses our collective agreements to buy products and services from select suppliers.
Through this work, we help to maximise value for Victoria's health system through collective buying power and supply chain surety.
In this section, you'll find information about:
- mandated health services
- eligibility for access to our collective agreements
- product and service reference groups
- applying for exemptions for collective agreements.
You may also be interested in
- Our approach to procurement.
- Probity in procurement.
- Managing contracts and suppliers via the JAGGAER Advantage Procurement Portal.
- The Procurement Activity Plan (PAP).
- The Social Procurement Framework.
- Resources for best-practice procurement.
- The HSV Purchasing Policies.
- Compliance and reporting resources.
- Modern slavery risk information and resources.
Register for access to secure content
Register for a website account for access to the My Dashboard customer area.
Your health services's super user will activate your account. For new health or eligible services, our HelpDesk will activate you.
Log in to My Dashboard for access to your company's secure content and systems.