HealthShare Victoria's (HSV) vision is to deliver safe, affordable and sustainable healthcare. Our employees – and their diverse skills, abilities and personal attributes – are fundamental to our success. Without them, we cannot realise the HSV vision.
View our current vacancies.
Working at HealthShare Victoria
At HSV, our work has real purpose. We each play a part in contributing to an efficient and sustainable healthcare system, and we have the satisfaction of knowing our work has a positive impact on all Victorians.
When you join HSV, you’re joining an organisation filled with talented, diverse and passionate people. HSV employees are experts in their field, including in procurement, stakeholder engagement, data, IT, finance, legal, human resources and communication.
You’re also joining an organisation that genuinely cares for the health and wellbeing of its employees.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packages plus employer superannuation contributions of 9.5 per cent
- Four weeks of annual leave plus a monthly Accrued Day Off
- Annual leave loading of 17.5 per cent
- Potential for flexible work arrangements, including work from home, part-time and nine-day fortnight arrangements, depending on individual role requirements
- Easter Tuesday public holiday
- Modern office right next to Parliament Station
- Bike lock-up and change room facilities, and on-site gym access
- Supportive, friendly colleagues and an encouraging culture
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Inclusive and accessible
HSV is an all-inclusive employer. We always welcome job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people living with disability, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or intersex (LGBTI) communities, and anyone from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We aim to lead the way by providing a supportive environment that ensures our services, facilities and initiatives are inclusive and accessible for all.