Working at HealthShare Victoria
At HSV, our work has a real purpose. We each play a part in contributing to an efficient and sustainable healthcare system, and we have the satisfaction of knowing our work has a positive impact on all Victorians.
When you join HSV, you’re joining an organisation filled with talented, diverse, and passionate people. HSV employees are experts in their field, including in procurement, stakeholder engagement, data, IT, finance, legal, human resources, and communication.
You’re also joining an organisation that genuinely cares for the health and wellbeing of its employees.
Working in our CBD office
Working in our distribution centre at Derrimut
What we offer our employees
- Attractive salary packages plus employer superannuation contributions of 10.5 per cent
- Four weeks of annual leave plus a monthly Accrued Day Off
- Annual leave loading of 17.5 percent
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- Easter Tuesday public holiday
- Modern office right next to Parliament Station
- Bike lock-up, changing room facilities, and on-site gym access (membership required)
- Supportive, friendly colleagues and an encouraging culture
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
HSV is an inclusive and accessible workplace
HSV is an all-inclusive employer. We always welcome job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people living with disability, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or intersex (LGBTI) communities, and anyone from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We aim to lead the way by providing a supportive environment that ensures our services, facilities, and initiatives are inclusive and accessible for all.
Contact HSV's recruitment team