Purchasing policies and compliance
We have developed the HSV Purchasing Policies under our legislative function to assist health services to comply with their obligations under the Health services Act 1988 (Vic) and the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth).
In this section, you'll find information on:
- HSV Purchasing Policies
- compliance reporting
- submitting compliance reports
- our approach to health service compliance
- our Compliance Framework
- our graduated compliance model
- secure access to the health service audit schedule
- modern slavery risk and the health sector.
Compliance and reporting resources
See our Compliance and reporting resources page for related resources.
Access the Help Centre for a list of frequently asked questions for suppliers and health services.