Our compliance framework
As part of our legislative function and approach to health service compliance, we have designed the HSV Compliance Framework. The Framework is based on the principle that health services are accountable for maintaining probity within their procurement activities.
The Framework applies to all mandated health services and involves the following areas.
Support and prevention
- Ongoing support through procurement tools and templates, and training.
- Guidance and selective intervention for individual high risk/high value procurement.
- Submission for the Procurement Activity Plan to inform our annual sourcing program.
- Our triennial audit program and spot audits.
- Annual compliance self-assessment against HSV Purchasing Policies and HSV collective agreements.
- Attestation of compliance with the HSV Purchasing Policies in annual reports of operations.
- Reporting high-risk non-compliance.
- Submitting product and service on-selling agreement registers.
For more information on compliance reporting, see our compliance reporting page.
- Targeted initiatives to address patterns of non-compliance and integrated application of regulatory methods, tools and approaches.