Modern slavery risk mitigation training
Modern slavery describes situations where offenders use coercion, threats, or deception to exploit people and undermine their freedom.
Because modern slavery is wide-spread, with an estimated 50 million* people subjected throughout the world, this means there is a high risk that it is present in health service supply chains.
*United Nations and Walk Free Foundation
Modern slavery risk eLearning modules for health services
Access the training
Training is provided via HSV's ECHO eLearning platform. To access ECHO:
If you already have an HSV website account
- Log into the HSV website via the 'Log in' option in the main navigation.
- From your My Dashboard home page select 'ECHO'.
- Once inside ECHO, select ‘My Learning’ from the menu to access courses.
If you don’t have an HSV website account
- Select the 'Register' option in the main navigation
- Within the registration form, select 'Health Service' as your user type.
- Within the registration form, check the box for access to ECHO training.
Read the ECHO user guide for more information on the ECHO eLearning platform.
For more information, please contact your Customer Relationship Manager or the HSV Helpdesk.
Phone (03) 9947 3900 or email email@example.com.
Modern slavery risk eLearning modules for suppliers
HealthShare Victoria (HSV) has developed these modules to increase knowledge and awareness of modern slavery. These modules are available to all suppliers to the Victorian public health sector.