Online Probity Training
HealthShare Victoria’s Online Probity Training comprises three programs designed to support healthcare organisations to maintain good probity practice.
Ethical decision-making and appropriate probity strategies benefit any organisation:
- Avoid risks by enhancing accountability and transparency
- Promote procurement decision-making which is objective, documented and defensible
- Minimise complaints about procurement practices by helping staff to identify potential issues early and preempting probity issues
- Promote good financial management and achieve best value outcomes
From procurement professionals to on-the-ground staff and board members, our online programs reflect the diverse needs and skills of health care organisations. There’s a course to suit everyone at your health service.
- Procurement Professionals: staff members whose primary role is to manage sourcing events, and/or manage contracts and suppliers
- Clinical, operational and non-procurement staff: staff members who are involved in sourcing processes or have regular contact with suppliers as part of their broader role
- Board, Executives and Chief Procurement Officers: people who have responsibility for the governance of the procurement function within a health service and need to be aware of and/or manage procurement risks within health services (this course is under development)
Each tailored course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete and comprises three modules:
- Probity fundamentals
- Practical application
- Case study
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency requires all registered nurses and midwives to annually meet the continuing professional development (CPD) standards required. The time invested in active learning through HSV's online probity training contributes to CPD requirements.
Once you complete the training you will receive a certificate and your training is recorded in HSV’s eLearning Centre for Health Outcomes – ECHO. Once the training is completed, staff will receive a Certificate of Completion and can then log their training to form part of their CPD.
Our Online Probity Training is accessible via the eLearning platform, ECHO. Access is easy.
If you already have a HSV website account:
- Ensure you are logged on to the HSV website using your existing username and password
- Select the ‘ECHO’ button from the training section on your dashboard
- Select ‘My Learning’ to access courses
If you don’t already have a HSV website account:
- Register as a Health Service user on the HSV website, indicating in the form that you would like to access ECHO training.
- Access the ECHO user guide to understand how to access and use the platform.
Need more information? Contact your Customer Relationship Manager or the HSV Helpdesk.
Phone (03) 9947 3900 or email email@example.com.