22 December 2021
Health sector engagement key to procurement planning
HSV’s first Procurement Activity Plan (PAP) review (FY22:H2) includes 71 activities with a target delivery of $310 million to 2025.
- Health services engaged in a recent review and feedback indicated the overall strategy is supported
- HSV’s first Procurement Activity Plan (PAP) review (FY22:H2) includes 71 activities with a target delivery of $310 million to 2025.
- The FY22:H2 PAP covering the January 2022 to December 2023 will be available in January 2022.
Over the past six months HSV has worked closely with our health service customers to deliver $32.8 million in cost reductions from 28 activities already completed.
The FY22:H2 PAP covers the period from January 2022 to December 2023 and incorporates health service feedback following the initial PAP release in July 2021.
The PAP, which supports our strategic goal to deliver $838 million in savings by 2025, provides an overview of HSV’s planned sourcing activities for the coming two-year term. This FY22:H2 version includes an additional 15 opportunity assessments where we are seeking health service input to determine if value is achievable.
Key to the delivery of the plan is health service participation in reference groups, validating data and implementing contracts when they are established to realise the benefits.
The two-year term provides opportunities to review and adjust while also allowing for:
- sector alignment of common goals
- reduced duplication in greenfield activities
- health service resource planning for reference group participation
The FY22:H2 PAP will be available online in January 2022.
Should you wish to discuss the PAP review or any other procurement matters please contact your Customer Relationship Manager or the HSV helpdesk at email@example.com or 03 9947 3900.