HPVITS2021-173 Pest Control Services
- Market Release Date
- 15 Mar 2021
The Services include:
- detection, monitoring, controlling, and eradication of pests including but not limited to cockroaches, ants, spiders, rodents, birds, etc. through various methods such as use of approved pesticides, weedicides, baits, traps etc.
- development, implementation, and ongoing management of integrated pest management (IPM) programmes for the PHS.
- supply of all required pest control materials and equipment.
- reactive maintenance services;
- all activities necessary to support the delivery of the Services.
All health service regions including Metro are under consideration.
CategoriesThe IPM Service shall include control of the following pests:
(i) Rodents including:
(ii) All members of the class Insecta and including:
• bed Bugs;
(iii) All members of the class Myriapod and including:
(iv) All members of the class Arachnida and including:
Out of scope