HPVC2019-077 Medical Imaging Equipment Category 2: MRI Scanners
- Contract Start Date
- 01 Nov 2020
- Contract End Date
- 31 Oct 2025
DescriptionThis is the information page for the MRI Scanners category under the Medical Imaging Equipment & Radiotherapy Equipment Panel (HPVC2019-077).
Information for Participating Health Services
This page contains catalogues submitted by MRI suppliers pre-qualified under the Medical Imaging Equipment & Radiotherapy Equipment Panel.
- Not all pre-qualified suppliers have product catalogues available on the HSV website. While the available catalogues may be used to assist with business case development / initial shortlisting, health services may can still consider other pre-qualified suppliers that do not have product catalogues.
- For the full list of pre-qualified suppliers, please refer to the Award Matrix available via Contract Files on the Medical Imaging Equipment & Radiotherapy Equipment Panel page.
- At present, all downloadable documents are currently referencing HPVC2015-077 Medical Imaging Equipment Sourcing Framework. The information within the documents is still valid for use by health services.
Please contact HSV for more information or if you require assistance.
All suppliers must be undergo a pre-qualification process for the Medical Imaging Equipment & Radiotherapy Equipment Panel (HPVC2019-077) prior to submitting any catalogues for this category. Contact the Category Manager for further details (via the contact details on the right side of this page)
Request for Catalogues (RFC)
Once pre-qualified, all MRI scanner suppliers must submit a catalogue containing specifications for their MRI scanners on offer.
A separate catalogue must be submitted for each subcategory.
Click the "Files" tab (to the left of this page) to download the following RFC documents:
- Part A - RFC Details
- Part B - Conditions of Participation
- Part C - Catalogue Templates (a separate template for each subcategory)
- Returnable Appendix - Response to RFC Form
MRI Scanners - Subcategories and Scope
Magnetic resonance imaging scanners with a field strength of at least 3.0 Tesla
Magnetic resonance imaging scanners with a field strength of at least 1.5 Tesla
The scope of the subcategories listed above excludes:
- Extremity MRI scanners
- Open MRI scanners
- Molecular imaging / MRI hybrid systems (e.g. PET-MR, SPECT-MR, etc)
- Intraoperative MRI suites