VPCS - The Victorian Product Catalogue System
The Victorian Product Catalogue System (VPCS) acts in synchronisation with the National Product Catalogue (NPC), combining accurate pricing data and Victorian-specific procurement information to feed into the Common Catalogue for the health sector.
A Guide to the National Product Catalogue Clause is available to support health services to mandate NPC compliance in all agreements. Note this link can only be accessed by health services.
The VPCS was designed for health service procurement professionals and comes with a range of benefits:
- Streamlines health product and pricing data, ensuring data quality and integrity
- Supports health services to make procurement decisions more easily and effectively
- Clever functionality allows users to tailor the program to their needs
All agreements on the VPCS
Please note, you must be a registered user and logged into My Dashboard to view the list of agreements on the VPCS.
Access the VPCS
Please note, you must be a registered user and logged into My Dashboard to access the VPCS.
The VPCS is available to all health services with unrestricted access to HealthShare Victoria contracts.
VPCS training and further information
- VPCS training is available to help health services get the most out of the platform.
- More information is available in the VPCS fact sheet for health services.
Current HSV suppliers only need to provide data to the NPC as it is the master source that populates the VPC. If you are a current HSV supplier, it’s important to make sure that all data published to the NPC is accurate and up-to-date. More information is available: